Thursday, February 20, 2014

URGENT PEACE NEGOTIATION HELP OF KIEVIAN-RUS PRINCE STEPHEN

The following has been delivered to the Ukrainian Government:

URGENT PEACE NEGOTIATION HELP OF KIEVIAN-RUS PRINCE STEPHEN

I believe my Royal plan, fully lawful in international law, inheritance, etc, is the only solution. This comes from Europe and will increase the bonds for Ukraine and Russia culturally while enriching itself with older European connections. I believe it will make way for the least ammount of casualties and for the restoring honour, and love for all parities attached to Ukraine. My two authentic PDF's for immediate implementation are attached. I can fly to Kiev at a moment's notice.

Thanking you for urgently forwarding this to the Ukrainian President (with any needed translation)! We will quickly have full surrender and relocation of all who have acted outside the law to come under the stated reconstruction plans. I will only need to win over a few of the leaders, of which I have a plethora of material, even for the most radical to be pacified. I think it will be quickly accepted by all sides.

I, Rev. Stephen Michael K. may be reached for immediate negotiation activities at  **(in original) or mobile **(in original) , or via email at marshalofsalem@yahoo.com .
I welcome the full authentication of this letter and any in person meetings to be held immediately with any representative of Ukraine in Kiev or at the Hague, Germany, or any location of your preference.

My grandfather who came to America did the same for the state of Connecticut's opening years, and his fathers did the same in Europe so many times we lost count. This will be nothing new for my family.

Your Kiev Rus lawful prince is at your service always. Above all, promoting peace, law and order.

Prince Stephen Michael K,
House of Cnott


1 comment:

  1. Russian version https://www.facebook.com/pages/Priory-of-Salem-Peace-Institute/1409511612623337

    ReplyDelete